Cold Transfer Film
Our cold transfer films are a tailor-made substrates geared toward using the right technology for your application. These materials use a poly film to carry the holographic imagery and, through chemistry, can transfer on-press or offline to your pre-made construction. This transfer process can range from total 100% transfer to partial or spot transfer, allowing for areas of no hologram. This is a true zero-gauge solution.
- Conventional Holographic Cold Transfer Film (Cold Foil)
- Full release Transfer Film
- HyperTransfer for shrink and In-Mold Applications
- Improved run speeds when compared to conventional hot stamping foils.
- Lower cost to produce than hot stamping foils
- Adding holography to an already approved substrate or construction without re-qualification
- Adds a block out layer to clear substrates